– Get acquainted with OpeNDAP/PyDAP & NetCDF.
– Package some of the existing matrix and gene annotation data into NetCDF in a certain form.
– Set up an OpeNDAP service that will allow easy access to such data.
– Write up.
Student has to:
– Know python, be able program, understand basic networking concepts.
– Be interested in databases.
– Be capable of writing a reasonable overview.
– OpenDAP service compatible with a certain library I (the supervisor) am using sometimes.
– Text, which describes the background, ideas and usage of the system in simple terms.